Write for Us
So you can write well, but you will only write about topics you like. You like sharing your thoughts online, but you want to set your own schedule and not answer to a “boss.” You just need a hip and professional space to post your thoughts. We get it…we get it.
We feel the same way!
That’s why we created this area of the site. We want–nay, we beg for–you to share your genius/humor/opinions with us so we can publish them on our site. Although we classify our site as a technology blog, we implore you in the sweet name of Travis Touchdown to submit any article you’re passionate about and believe other like-minded geeks will enjoy. We see the technology culture as more than electronic toys, interwebby things, or i-This or i-That.
So, still interested? Ready to join TechCircuit as a Contributor?If so, please read the guidelines and rules below and then follow the instructions provided to start building your portfolio, making new friends, and sharing in a great online experience.
- Your article must be original and not previously published anywhere else, including your own blog/site.
- We do not accept articles that contain hidden advertising or affiliate links.
- Posts should be between 250 – 1000 words.
- Your article submission should include one image (as a Featured Image)
- The maximum recommended width for images is 600px, there’s no limit for the height.
- Please include the images used in the article in an “images” folder inside the archive you send.
- Always provide an attribute link-back to the source files or images in your articles.
- The published articles are unpaid, but you get free publicity for your portfolio, websites, social profile along with space for your biography. You can include up to three links which will be displayed at the bottom of the post.
- TechCircuit reserves the right edit the content before publishing it. (e.g. misspellings, grammar, formatting etc.)
- Gaming News, Reviews, Articles, and Opinions.
- Technology News about Hardware, Software, and any other “Technology” topics.
- Movies & Television News, Reviews, Trailers, and Classics.
- Mobile Industry News and Commentary on Android, iOS, Phones, Tablets, and Phablets.
You still game? You ready to have like-minded techno junkies read, review, and start a conversation? Great!
Please send your articles to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com. We accept articles in any format (Plain Text, HTML, or Word). The article(s) will be reviewed by a TechCircuit Editor before publication. If the article is accepted, a member of the TechCircuit Staff will notify you of publication date and time via email.
We look forward to reading everyone’s thoughts surrounding the technology, gaming, media, and generally nerdy landscape!
Your TechCircuit Staff