We are hiring people all around the country who want to launch a different kind of technology/gaming/media site. We are hiring all kinds of professionals interested in joining our start-up: Writers, Bloggers, Vloggers, Web Designers, Social Media butterflies, cosplayers, game testers–all are encouraged to apply or ask for a position to be made!
We are all new at this, but we are all passionate about tinkering, music, gaming, technology, GTD, RPG’s, Mac’s, PC’s, movies, good coffee, people who cosplay, and about equal rights for NPCs.
Searching for and hiring the right people isn’t easy. But here’s what we need:
- people who are also passionate about a topic (of their interest) and don’t mind writing for the pure love of writing (no compensation…yet).
- people who love vlogging, podcasting, and geeking out on their topic of choice. Our readership is just like YOU!
- people with design aesthetics who want to make something beautiful, readable, and original (i.e. attention web developers, WordPress gurus, or people wanting to dabble in web design).
- people with a sense of humor.
- people with video/photo editing skills.
- Final Cut ninjas a plus.
- Adobe CS noobs encouraged.
- Want we WordPress Jedis we do.
These kinds of start-up opportunities don’t happen every day, so if you think you’ve got the stuff then send over a writing sample, resume, and/or portfolio for review. Get in on the ground floor and help make something that sets us apart from the competition. We’re hiring now!
Send all application materials to: email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your friendly neighborhood geeks